No products in the cart.
3200 Watt Inverter Generator
$149.00 / night
*PLEASE NOTE: Fuel is not supplied. Ensure you fill up the Generator before setting up for your event!
The Genpower was designed with one thing in mind: convenience in the outback. The G6200i is a sine-wave generator, it’s much more compact and portable than standard generators, weighing in at only 28kg. Transport wheels and an extendable pulling handle add to the convenience, making set-up easy for a single user. Getting connected is a cinch. Whilst other generators requires you to pump away 50-100 times for the initial start, your Genpower features advanced primer technology, asking for just 10 quick pumps. And firing up is done in the blink of an eye. You can switch the unit on by the turn of a key, with the included radio remote control or the easy pull-start backup. Power will always be within your reach. Getting connected is a cinch. Whilst other generators requires you to pump away 50-100 times for the initial start, your GenPower features advanced primer technology, asking for just 10 quick pumps. And firing up is done in the blink of an eye. Of course, once you have the power, you will want to keep it. The GenPower makes sure that you can. Manufactured from rugged ABS plastic and stainless steel, it is produced by the makers of Honda, Yamaha and other blue-chip brands, offering ultimate dependability.
- Three outlets in one! 240V, 12V DC & USB power
- Pure sine-wave inverter
- Fully portable, compact, lightweight and SUPER quiet
- Continuous Rated Output: 3200W
- Runs on regular unleaded petrol, ready for commercial use
- Digital LCD screen with volt, amperage, wattage and oil level
- Electric key start and 2 x 50-metre radio remotes
- Easy pull-start with digital throttle control
- Seven-litre tank with HUGE six hours running time
- Automatic oil alert and tipping shut-down
- Full overload protection with self- charging dry-cell battery